AAI Bharti 2018 – Apply For Junior Assistant Posts
AAI Bharti 2018 – Apply For Jr. Assistant Posts
AAI Bharti 2018 is announced by Airports Authority of India for the posts Junior Assistant. This AAI Recruitment is conducted for total 119 Posts. While applying for this AAI Bharti, don’t forget the last date of application form i.e 6 August 2018. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit etc. regarding AAI Jr Assistant Recruitment. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
भारतीय विमानतळ प्राधिकरण (एएआय) मार्फत विविध पदांसाठीची भरती जाहीर झालेली आहे. जूनियर सहाय्यक पदासाठी होणाऱ्या या भरतीमध्ये एकूण 119 जागा आहेत. सर्व इच्छुक उमेदवारांनी आपला ऑनलाइन अर्ज दिनांक 6 ऑगस्ट 2018 पर्यंत पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहितीसाठी खालील पोस्ट काळजीपूर्वक वाचा व काही अडचण असल्यास कमेंट मध्ये विचारा. धन्यवाद
Important Details Of Airports Authority of India Bharti 2018
|Name of Department||Airports Authority of India|
|Name of the Posts||Jr. Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||119 Posts|
|Educational Qualification||10th/12th pass|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years|
|Last Date of Application||6 August 2018|
Qualification, Age Limit & Application Fees
Educational Qualification –
A candidate must possess the 10th pass and 3 years approved regular diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks or 12th pass with 50% marks.
Age Limit –
18 to 30 years as on 30 Jun 2018. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
How to Apply For AAI Recruitment 2018
- Candidates have to go to the Company’s website www.aai.aero “Recruitment” Section and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id, mobile no.etc… A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application form for Airport Authority o India recruitment themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON. Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupayl Visa/ Master/ Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to log in again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form.